Farmers of the village Boltino, Moscow province for the first time light their hut with electric light, conducted from the Shaturskaya station.
Published: the cover of the magazine “Ogonyok” №44 – 1925.
Gelatin silver print
Print size: 30 х 40 cm
Size including frame: 50 х 60 cm
Signed and numbered verso by the heir
NB: Prices and editions may change